Our goal in the development and delivery of your care is to provide the most practical and cost effective solutions for the issues that limit your optimal performance.
We don’t utilize aids or assistants. Your treatment is spent with your PT to ensure optimal follow through.
Orthopedic Manual Therapy
Your PT is trained to feel what you can’t. We get your body moving with skilled hands-on treatments. Learn more
Your treatment is tailored to your speciﬁc athletic, work and life goals. We assess and re-asses your progress with each visit. This allows your PT to rapidly reﬁne your care plan and get to the root of your problem.
We've Been There
We are athletes and we work hard for a living. We know what it means to be limited by an injury and what it takes to get back out there.
Physical Therapy Near Me
Union PT is centrally located in the Greenlake Neighborhood of Seattle with easy access from SR-99 and I-5. Learn more about why Union PT is the some of the best physical therapy near me.
Seattle Physical Therapist
Our team of dedicated seattle physical therapists have over 40 years of professional physical therapy experience, and continue to learn from and teach the professional community along with each other to pursue mastery in our craft.
Your Drive, Our Knowledge
Our team of Seattle Physical Therapists with advance training and experience provide one to one care to help you meet your goals and get back out there.
- Therapist follow progressive established evidence-based standards
- We have the tools to get you strong enough for your goals
- Return to sport testing helps you reduce your chance of re-injury
- Muscle strength and hypertrophy gains
- Improved muscular endurance
- Increased protein synthesis
- We know climbing and climbers bodies
- We treat climber’s elbow, shoulder pain, pulley injuries as well as post-traumatic injuries related to falls
- Return to Climbing Training Plans
- BPPV treatment using the Epley Maneuver
- Concussion Treatment
- Dizziness after a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Bike Fitting
- Bike Accident Rehabilitation
- Mountain Bike Injury Treatment
- Exercise Plans for Cyclists
- Exercises for Jaw Pain
- Manual Therapy to Improve Jaw Mobility
- Referral Network for Pain treatments and mouth guards
- Treadmill Running Gait Analysis
- Strength and Cross Training Programs for Runners
- Flexibility and Mobility Programs for Runners
- Running Footwear Assessment and Recommendations
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Return to Sport Plans
- Performance and Prevention Training Plans
- Fitness Classes for Winter Athletes
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Ergonomic Consultations
- Assess Quality and Quantity of Movement
- Prescribe Exercises and watch for proper performance
- Follow up with Exercises Plans that include exercise video demonstrations to follow at home
- Experience in Whiplash
- Advanced Manual Therapy
- Best Exercises for Whiplash
- Effective Care Network
- Internal and External Pelvic Floor treatment
- Peripartum and postpartum therapy
- Treatment for incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and sexual dysfunction
From the Community
“This is the best physical therapy ofﬁce I have ever been to. Having been involved in sports my entire life, that is saying a lot.”
Based on 58 Reviews
I highly recommend Union PT for the return to running program. I have severe Sacroiliac Joint pain and the care I have received from Jessica has been...
Union PT has been amazing. I'm bouncing back after a knee surgery, and with their help everything has gone smoothly. They provide extremely individualized...
I am a big fan of Union PT and would highly recommend to anyone seeking caring, supportive and skilled physical therapists. Friendly front office staff,...
Union Physical therapy is amazing for post-car accident whiplash. I was rear-ended four years ago and still have significant neck pain. I've had physical...
After my shoulder surgery, my doctor and my friend recommended to go to union physical therapy. Michelle and Joshua have been working on my therapy. Yes, I...
I've known (and loved) Elisa for years, and thanks to her spot-on diagnostic skills, hands-on adjustments, and education I am finally on the road to...
I highly recommend Union PT! Michelle has helped me tackle knee issues that have plagued me for 8 years to get me to a better spot and able to do all the...
I have been going to Union PT for a few months and just love it. Everyone is so friendly and the establishment is very clean. I have been seeing Amanda...
Union PT has a unique skillset. They customize your PT plan to meet your unique needs and are committed to getting you back in motion whatever your...
I've been at Union PT for a few months now and it's been a really great experience. My first round of PT before Union turned out poorly. However, at Union,...
I can highly recommend Union PT having been originally referred to PT for an arthritic hip I went thru an extended program of " prehab" with Jessica...
Union Physical Therapy has been my first PT experience. Their team and the experience have been incredible. I felt completely heard, and was AMAZED by...
I highly recommend Union Physical Therapy. Jessica Jortberg has been fabulous to work with over the last few months. She is very knowledgeable and...
I am not an athlete, nor do I play one on TV. I'm a regular person just trying to get my daily sh*t done. I have gone through many, many different therapies...
I've been going to Union PT for almost a year now, and would highly recommend. My physical therapist is wonderful - she is so knowledgeable about the human...
I started with Union PT to continue my physical therapy from a shoulder surgery and was very happy to find a place that works with so many athletes. They...
Great place to guide me in rehabbing ruptured achilles tendon. Josh has been there since the beginning with Michelle filling in when he's not available....
I could not be more grateful to have Union PT close to home. Now, I would travel across town for them! As a runner for nearly 40 years, I originally began...
I've been to Union Therapy for two different injuries (torn hamstring and damaged shoulder). The first time the visits were split between two therapists,...
I've been to Union Physical Therapy for two different issues and both times I've received excellent care. The PT spends the whole session working one-on-one...
Very professional, clean environment with a dedicated, knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend a visit.
Life saver! Only a few weeks into my PT with Cat and feeling so much better. Amazing therapy, easy staff/schedule and great follow up makes this group tops...
I started going to Union PT a few months ago with no great expectation that they would be different from any other physical therapy place - and boy, I was...